Thursday 21 April 2016

Fashion: Walks by the Canal

Hello everyone!



Back at it again with a new post! firstly hellooooo Spring, finally. Can we please pay attention to how sunny these pictures look, definitely the warmest day of the year so far. Then it hit me I have no S/S clothing at all. Like at all. Everything is back home in Scotland has I only really have room here for my winter clothing. Believe it or not Jumpers take up a lot of space, a lot.  

Its my birthday month guys!!! Next week is going to be lit, I have even bought a pink suit for the occasion, go big or go home right? I'm sure it will be featured in a blog post soon. I was never a pink girl but all of a sudden spring has sprung and now I am all about dem pastels. 



Jacket: Zara £39.99
Top: H&M £14.99
Belt: Boohoo £12.99
Trousers: Missguided £22
Boots: Missguided £35
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters £16 




Right easily distracted, back to this post, last weekend I was dying to make the most of the weather and went to explore one of my favourite spots in London, Camden. Particularly the canals, its so peaceful and other worldly there. You wouldn't believe you were in London. And with this I adorned myself in black...told you I ain't got nothing. Felt a little bit like Wednesday Adams, but thats never a bad thing right? I picked up this top from H&M not too long ago and by top I mean dress. I love these types of clothing that you can adjust to whatever style you feel that day. 




Now this belt. Its defo either a hit or a miss. I love the western style hence the boots however when I ordered this 'suede effect' belt from Boohoo I did not expect it to be this big. When I wear it the belt wears me if you know what I mean. I love Boohoo though so I have decided to keep it and it actually wears really nicely and I know I will get a lot of use out of it throughout summer. 

Lets hope this weekend is just as nice!
See you lot in my next post 
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Ah you look so stunning! Such a beaut location too, I love Camden canal when it's quiet xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and lovely outfit :) Have a great weekend Xx

    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete