Wednesday 30 September 2015

Beauty: Glam 'Everyday' Makeup

Hello everyone!



Apologies for not posting a beauty post in a while, being new to beauty blogging does kind of make things slower in terms of inspiration. This also comes hand in hand with comparing my blog to other amazing beauty blogs out there. Do not do this. 

Either way I decided to give it a bash and list below the details of the products I use on an everyday basis. Now when I say everyday, I mean those days I want to put all the makeup on in the world. I enjoy doing my makeup so putting all of these products on is fun to me, however it is time consuming so it is most definitely not done everyday. Oh how good it would be to have a makeup team...




Moisturiser: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream: £70
Primer: Smashbox Hydrating and Illuminating Primer £24 each
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow and Mac Face and Body £32 and £22
Concealer: Mac Pro Longwear and Nars Creamy Radient £18 and £22
Undereye Highlighter: Mac Prep and Prime Light Boost £19
Contour: Smashbox contour sticks £32 and kat Von D contour kit $55
Bronzer: Bobbi Brown in medium £30
Highlight: Smashbox in Shimmer £24
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizz £15 and Brow Gel Smashbox in Brow Tech £16
EyeShadow: Too Faced Palette in Natural eyes, shades Nudie, Cashmere Bunny and Sexpresso $38
Liquid Liner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, shade black $25
Bottom Lash Liner: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze  £25
Mascara: Smashbox Full Exposure £19
Lashes: Eyelure Lashes in Cheryl £5.95
Lip liner: Mac Boldly Bare £15
Lipstick: Mac Myth £18 


Sorry some of the prices are in dollas but I bought some of these products in America, oh to live in America.  Also apologies for mad brows, I'm growing them out to be Cara D lol. AND my eyelash glue showing...

Hope this was useful in some way or another! 

See you xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh ma gawdddd, that highlight!! You look incredible xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete