Tuesday 28 July 2015

Dressing If You Are Lazy

Hi everyone!


Do you like the new location? It was after all a life or death situation. Running on rail tracks? Pretty sure thats a definite no, and yet there I am posing to the camera ignoring the incoming train....

I am really bored with my wardrobe right now and I feel like nothing is inspiring me. Nothing. I've been on the lookout for new blogs, youtube channels, trends and magazines and yet I find nothing. If anyone has something cool please feel free to share and help a sista out :). So what do you do when its mid season, mild weather and there is nothing new..? Go straight to basics. Which is why I chucked on a leather biker jacket, white denim shirt and denim jeans. I am the type of person that absolutely obsesses over minimal monochrome dressing. I love it. However it can get slightly over done and the reason that is, is because its the easiest way to dress. And being the lazy slug that I am I always revert right back into it. 



Shirt: Topman £34
Jeans: H&M £14.99
Boots: Next £35
Jacket: Urban Outfitters £80
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters £14
Nose ring: Urban Outfitters £4
Hand bracelet: Primark £3
Single bracelets: Primark £3
Neclace: Primark £2
Choker: River Island £8 





Denim will always be having its moment, but white denim is pretty tricky. Its been everywhere this summer which I love but being short'er'  can make it a damn hard one to wear. Top tip, just force yourself into those heels. If you are not blessed with supermodel legs and you want to wear white trousers/jeans you have to wear heels to avoid that dumpy look. White denim shirts however, easy! Girl just chuck it on with absolutely anything and you are good to go!

Also if you have spy like vision you may have noticed my new 'piercing'...Its a nose ring! I do feel ridiculously uncool wearing it knowing its not real but I really like the look and think it gives something extra to a pretty simple outfit. But yeah pretty much everyone I know hates it. Apart from Instagram peeps! They be keeping me strong! I guess the whole 'bull ring' which people have been so lovingly calling it isn't for everyone. 






My grey hair washed out with ONE WASH. I can't even go into detail about it as it upsets me that much. I am soooooo bored of my hair right now. I need the grey to love me now and not when I am 50 and can't get rid of it. LIFE.  I wasn't the most photogenic today so sorry for the pictures/facials turning out weird, I feel like you can see the fear of the approaching trains within my face. 

See you guys soon!

xx




12 comments:

  1. I'm loving the style of all your pictures just now! <3

    love--Lauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing! I'm trying to change it up a bit. Glad you like it :) xx <3

      Delete
  2. Yes. Girl you got it going ON! Those orange nails with all that jewellery looks amazing and I am loving your nose ring. Love.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEEEEYYYYYYYY! Thank you my love, you know how I like my bright oranges. LOVES xxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Looking fierce hun, basics is always a winner and you rock this monochome dream perfectly!!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl you are too cute, I do love a white shirt tho! xx <3

      Delete
  4. Really lovely outfit, I looooooooove the sunglasses so much! all white outfits are such a hit these days, it looks really great with a black leather jacket too. :) love your blog, you have a really nice edgy style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same as you at the moment, I literally have no inspiration for outfits - so annoying. I really love what you're wearing here though, you look awesome!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Its so nice knowing I'm not the only one struggling with my outfits :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks amazing and it's a good job those railway lines weren't busy haha! Love the look, I've been quite lazy with fashion recently and just can't be bothered with the effort at the minute but this looks effortlessly stylish!
    www.beckieione.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you hun! Oh I know I had to keep running off for trains, eeek. xx

      Delete
  7. You look amazing!! I really love your hair, makeup and minimal outfit. I'm your newest follower!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete