Tuesday 5 November 2013

I'm Not A Business Man, Imma Business Maaannn

Helloooooo everyone!
 
 
 
 
Hope your firework/bonfire night is going good for you all? I have suddenly got a mad craving for some sparklers? When is it not appropriate to want them again? I look 12 so hopefully I don't look like a mad woman buying them in bulk....Until I get ID'd, damn, flawed plan.
 
Surprise, surprise Chloe another coat! So this is obviously my new obsession this season. A girl really doesn't need as much jackets as I have atm. Its disgusting. Yet love is love. Please don't judge me. This is pretty much the exact copy of the camel Primark one I have but in blue, it was £30 so really well priced and looks so good and keeps the cold Aberdeen chill away. One happy Chloe.
 
Was actually pleasantly surprised with the Aberdeen fireworks display tonight, thumbs up lads. However, the playlist was the worst ever. It was so bad it was funny. A mix of Cher, disney and Psy. It says it all really.
 
 
 
 
 
Jacket: Primark £30
Shirt: MissSelfridge £32
Trousers: Missguided £21.99
Heels: Primark £12
Necklace: £16.50
Bag: Zara £39.99
Sunglasses: Next £16
 
 
 
I haven't been buying much from the high street recently, pretty disappointed at their lack of originality to be honest but with that sour note, online is amazing this season. My postman is going nuts as he basically sees me everyday, I blame it on my brother and claim hes having an 'identity Crisis'. The postie seems to accept. I know, before you all start I'm wearing trousers, cray huh?! haha. Even I'm a little shocked. But I love love LOVE these. They kinda look like straight jacket type of trousers but they are the perfect length for my midget body and the high waist is so flattering. I cannot wait to pair them with my white blazer to create the whole 'suit' vibe. I've also had a wee haircut I hope you all like the shorter look.
 
 
 
I know its too soon but now that Halloween is over, I went as the hero Steve Irwin, I am buzzing for Christmas. There I said it. I may even start on my collection of xmas jumpers. Beware buddies you will all be getting one. Enjoy the rest of tonight lovelies.
 
See yous.
 
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that coat is gorgeous, I'm loving this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloe,

    My name is Rebecca. I work for Fashionchick UK. Please can you provide me with your email address as I would love to send you some information about the Amsterdam Fashion Week Blogger Contest that we are currently running. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete