Monday 5 August 2013

I Was Born In A Flower

Hello everyone!
 
 
I have just realised now how wrong my title is....however I cannot be assed changing it so it will have to remain. Moving very quickly on, how are you all? This summer so far has been great but already I am getting very bored, I am one of those people that constantly needs projects or else I feel a little useless :/. Or I just eat. Pretty sure I help keep Jaffa cakes going.
 
 
 
My clothing obsession has currently taken over my life. For real this time. I have now started budgeting so that I survive through the entire month and this week I spent the whole budget on clothes so I will not have a social life for the next week. Smart Chloe. Smart. Least I will have a pretty new delivery soon :D.
 
I must admit I am getting pretty sick of the high street, I love the fact you can see and touch the clothing compared to online stores, but nothing is original or HELL YEAH YOU GOTTA GET THIS. I am starting to majorly convert to spending all my clothes money online, which sucks because I can't try any of it on. Plus I'm an optimistic and always buy a size 8, then sigh in disgust as it doesn't fit, obviously. I will learn. I will.
 
 
 
 
 
So I decided to pay homage to the great weather we have been having and wear an entirely floral outfit. Why not. I wasn't sure if the camera would be able to pick up on all the prints that are going on but it does the job. I actually love this outfit even if it is a little out there. The one thing I would change is I really really really want one of those Grafea ruck sacks in white, so I think this outfit would look better if I had one. Check out their site here, at your own risk.
 
Bomber Jacket: H&M £29.99
Shirt: Warehouse £45
Trousers: H&M £17.99 (I think)
Heels: Primark £12
Clutch: New Look £19.99
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins £25
 
 
 
 
Oh, I've entered the #iammissguided competition so please vote for me on instagram :), my name is chloejade_28 and its me wearing this outfit but the one where I am sitting down. MUCH APPRECIATED. I think if you win you get £250 in vouchers. wow.
 
Also if you aren't already remember to follow me on bloglovin so you don't miss out and also so that I remember to follow you back as I am a nightmare at remembering!
 
Hope you guys are keeping cool out there.
 
See yas
 
xx
 

16 comments:

  1. amazing chloe! i don't know how you pull this kind of thing off but you do!

    High Society // highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you girl! I was hoping to pull it off even if it is a bit out there. Its crazy clashing ahaha

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love all the clashing of florals
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thank you sweetie, I do love a floral print

      xx

      Delete
  3. Such a bold outfit choice but I love it! Print clashing can be tricky to get right but you pull it off well!

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hayley!

      I know right, was thinking if it was a bit much haha, thank you so much lets me know I wasn't looking like a fool haha.

      xx

      Delete
  4. This is some serious clash of florals but I love it! You look awesome!
    Really love the shoes too x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a major clash ahaha, But I was hoping it would work. Thank you so much Madeleine!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Necklace is so nice. Great styling, you look like you've walked out of a magazine (compliment!) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace is a new purchase! Literally been wearing it everyday ahah. LOVE the magazine compliment haha

      xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my god this outfit is bloody AMAZING, best floral combination I have ever seen ever, ahhh I'm so jealous! You have the best style, just found your blog and your clothes are so good! x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia!

      ahaha, thank you very much such a BIG compliment. Your comment is so sweet just made my day :).

      xx

      Delete
  7. I love how you made all of these prints look so well together and those shoes are killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kacie :)

      AH, I was slightly unsure at first but I think it looks acceptable haha. These shoes are my fave so comfortable as well!

      xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hey Lucia

      Thank you very much, its hard not to love them! haha

      xx

      Delete